Need Help With Your Fueling Systems and Fuel Storage? Contact the Pros at Phoenix Environmental.
From tanks to computerized fleet fuel management systems, we design, sell, service and install all fueling systems tanks and components. You can have complete confidence in our underground and aboveground storage tank testing - we even developed our own MDEQ approved app to deliver fast and accurate results.
Federal, State and Local government agencies, hospitals and healthcare facilities, data centers and public utilities contract with us. We also work with many Fortune 100 companies as well as smaller businesses who have fleets or need fuel to supply backup power systems. We have clients in Michigan and throughout the Midwest.
Contact our fuel system contractors or call us at 734-449-1266 for professional, cost effective and reliable service.
- Phoenix Environmental recognized as one of the 2013 “Michigan 50 Companies to Watch.”
- Are you ready? Enforcement for new Michigan underground storage tanks (UST) requirements began Jan. 2, 2013.
- Phoenix Environmental's UST testing app receives MDEQ approval.
- Storage tank facilities use online portal for easy access to their reports.
- We are growing! New headquarters office in Detroit opened March, 2013.
Fuel System Services
Fuel storage is serious business. When selecting a partner, you want a reliable company with a proven safety record and the best professionals in the business. Phoenix Environmental has a perfect safety record in our 15 year history. We perform ongoing training in safety and have had no OSHA violations. Our training requirements include OSHA, HAZWOPER, MUST modules, in house/in-depth training for operators and inspections, and Class A, B and C Operator Training. You can count on us to use best safety practices on your site.
- Design build
- Engineering support
- Site preparation
- Underground storage tank and aboveground storage tank installation
- Storage tank maintenance
- Fuel equipment maintenance
- UST testing, UST inspections
- Class A, B and C operators
- Class A & B operator training
- Class C operator training
- Storage tank facility testing
- Underground storage tank removal
- Fuel management systems
- Online fuel monitoring
- Design-build remediation systems
- Pump and treat
- Vapor extraction - air spurge
- Free product recovery
- Green remediation